The EMCDDA is organising a second basic European Prevention Curriculum (EUPC) course, to be held online from 13 to 17 September 2021.
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction EMCDDA is organising an online course of its European Prevention Curriculum (basic modules).
This edition is organised in the framework of the EMCDDA’s cooperation with Georgia but it is also opened to participants from countries or region where there is not yet an engagement in EUPC or with no certified master trainer. Engaged and interested participants will be able to deepen their EUPC training in the EMCDDA’s e-learning Platform from 2022 on and eventually become EUPC trainers in their country.
The deadline for registration is 23 August 2021. Confirmation of participation will be notified by 1 September 2021.
The registration form should be submitted by e-mail to: Diana.Lixandru@emcdda.europa.eu and Sandrine.email@example.com
More information on the EMCDDA website.
Candidates should have the following profile:
- Ability to influence the development of national prevention systems and influence prevention culture, in health, social or law enforcement sectors;
- Ability to encourage and emphasise the importance of prevention work in society;
- Motivation to be engaged in promotion of evidence-based prevention in future;
- Good English-language skills
- Engaged in prevention of substance use or related problems